Stand-up to increased performance and productivity with the SC1500™
Plymouth, MN—June 26, 2013—Advance introduces the SC1500™ REV™ stand-on scrubber, the company’s most recent addition to its innovative line of REV automatic scrubbers. As a market leader in floor cleaning technology, Advance is strengthening its industry reputation by expanding its unique REV technology into the stand-on scrubber category.
The SC1500 stand-on scrubber delivers increased cleaning productivity, with up to 109 minutes of cleaning per tankful, over other stand-on scrubbers in the marketplace. With a compact, easily maneuverable design, the SC1500 allows operators to step up and start cleaning. To satisfy both daily and deep scrubbing applications, the SC1500 is available in a 20-inch REV or 20-inch disc model.
“Our ambition with the Advance SC1500 was to make the best stand-on scrubber on the market,” said Michael Fenger, General Manager, Global Marketing & Product Management. “We have focused on developing a high quality reliable machine with increased productivity and superior cleaning performance to support and exceed the needs of our customers.”
With a large 12-gallon tank capacity, low flow rate, up to 3.5-hours of battery runtime and fast operating speed, the SC1500 provides efficient cleaning performance. Requiring minimal operator training, the SC1500 features a OneTouch scrub on/off switch and intuitive dashboard controls. Additional benefits include:
- Easy handling allows operators to simply step up, push the pedal and start cleaning
- Uniform scrubbing with no swirl marks and floor finish removal capabilities with the SC1500 REV scrubs deeper while using far less water and chemicals
- One pass cleaning through increased down pressure enhances cleaning productivity
- Low noise level and silent mode enable daytime cleaning and cleaning of noise-sensitive areas
- Sustainable cleaning is achieved with the standard, onboard EcoFlex™ System, allowing operators to effortlessly switch between chemical-free cleaning or select from weak to strong cleaning intensities
Due to its simple operation, high capacity and productive, quiet cleaning performance, the SC1500 is ideally suited for daily cleaning in hospitals and health care facilities, schools, office buildings, restaurants, shops and supermarkets.
Advance is a brand of Nilfisk-Advance, Inc. For more information on the Advance SC1500™ call 800-850-5559 or visit:
The Nilfisk-Advance Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers of professional floor cleaning equipment. Nilfisk-Advance has production, sales and service entities in all major geographic regions including, EMEA (Europe, Middle-East and Africa), Americas (U.S., Canada and Latin America), and Asia Pacific, including China. Nilfisk-Advance is a part of the NKT Group, which is an OMX20 company listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange. Total 2011 sales were over $1 billion USD.